Wednesday, September 28, 2016

9-28-2016 Jim and Sam (Big News Day)





I came across some haters recently about making money off of copyright material. I can ramble about it but i am sure no one gives a shit. Far as I know no one has uploaded shows without making some type of money if it was either from donations or ads. I love helping people out with the audio since a brief time I was relying on sites like this for the audio. But it is daily work for a bunch of partial strangers so there has be some other motivation. 

I do record the Ron Bennington Show, Sam Roberts Show and other show but only like 5 people download the audio and I don't listen to them. Its a little too much trouble to post them and clutters up the site since like 90 percent people just want Opie and Jim (soon to be Jim and Sam :0).  So if anyone donates more than 15 I will share my google drive folder. If you are broke, donated regularly or think I am an ass for asking for donations then don't worry about it. If you have some extra spare change please donate. 


Don't forget to use the Amazon link that is also inside that link to help my friend out. 

Zippy


No comments:

Post a Comment